- Mid Side Record with the MSH-6 MS capsule that contains two mic elements positioned directly on top of one another, one unidirectional the other bidir
- H6 provides an array of effects that allow you to add polish to your recordings to compensate for environmental sound loss.
- Connect the H6 to a computer via USB, launch your favorite DAW or use the included Cubase LE.
- Use the XYH-6 X/Y capsule to capture live on stage concert stereo recordings, included are two matched high quality unidirectional microphones
- Great for location videography, rehearsal recording and interviews or journalism
Record up to four channels of high-quality 24 bit/96kHz audio simultaneously. An optional expansion module lets you record up to six channels. The H6 is supplied with XY and mid-side (MS) microphones with interchangeable functionality, giving you remarkable stereo depth and clarity, as well as continuously variable stereo width. The Zoom H6 features a 6-in, 2-out USB audio interface and 4 XLR/TRS inputs for external mic/line connections. Ideal for recording projects where you need to record easily from multiple sources. The recorder supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB and can run for 20 hours on 4xAA batteries, so you can record anytime, anywhere. The H6 can be handheld or mounted onto a camera (using the optional hot shoe mount) and it’s easy to adjust the dedicated audio level knobs. Optional accessories include a shotgun mic and the optional expansion module, providing 2 extra channels.